Rivers Agile specializes in building software products for other small- to medium-sized businesses. As a “product company for hire,” we form into small teams tasked with the full lifecycle development of a software product. We are a collaborative team that is passionate about engineering excellence and we need a person to lead our marketing efforts to support our growth. Ideal candidates will have a strategic mindset and be organized and driven with a keen attention to detail. Applicants located in or willing to relocate to the Greater Pittsburgh region only, please.
Develop and execute all aspects of the company marketing plan including:
- Research and draft articles for the company blog.
- Manage all aspects of RiversAgile.com including but not limited to content updates, blog postings, company news announcements, and upcoming events.
- Manage all company social media networks.
- Maintain analytics on all of the web presences including the website and social.
- Organize and execute all aspects of the company email campaign program working with sales on messaging and the send schedule.
- Create new content to support company initiatives including sales collateral and case studies.
- Organize and coordinate all local events, from sponsoring to attending to hosting, staying in touch with upcoming events in the Pittsburgh area.
- Submit award calls for nominations, sometimes partnering with clients.
- Assist with any and all client and sales support materials from the initial proposal through the final presentation of the company’s impact.
- Updating Salesforce artifacts and creating reports.
- Supports sales team efforts and initiatives
Ideal candidates will possess all of the following traits:
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, communications, journalism, or related field and at least 4-5 years of demonstrated experience and success in a well-rounded marketing role.
- Strong project management skills and the ability to work in cross-functional teams.
- Exceptional storytelling skills, including experience in technical copywriting and content creation.
- Working knowledge of the Adobe Creative Cloud, especially InDesign and Photoshop.
- Understanding and experience of social media channels including but not limited to Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram, and Google.
- Strong interpersonal and relationship-building skills to work with our various vendors, associations, and organizations.
- Strong ability to prioritize and multitask on a daily basis.
- Flexibility and ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and with minimal oversight.
Package: salaried position, bonus program, full benefits (medical, dental, vision, supplementary), holidays, paid time off, 401(k) plan, good work-life balance, work from home optional